Website Acreaty Ghana Limited
•The General Midwifery Staff will be responsible for the physical, mental, and emotional care of their patients during delivery.
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited
• School of Nursing and Midwifery and Must be registered as a nurse in the state.
• Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Compassionate and caring of patients
• Able to work in an intense, concentrated environment
• Calm and cool-headed with a positive attitude
• Able to work nights , weekends, extended hours, and holidays
• Good leadership skills; able to mentor and educate.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org →